4.03.2011

Rebecca & David {Part I} | Engagements

This session with this adorable couple ended up being one of my all-time favorite shoots.
These love birds are getting married in August. are so in love. and so dang cute together.
I couldn't just choose a few....so you are going to get a lot of pictures.

This is Part I : In a field of yellow flowers








 







The last two are my favorites. Their expressions say it all.
I can't think of anything that matters more in life than LOVE.

5 comments:

  1. I love the one with the ukulele and toms! How cute. Hawaii seems to be the best place for photoshoots! The locations in your photoshoots kill me! Great photos Megumi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it SO MUCH. thank you megumichan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I think the last two are my favorites too, along with the two before those. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete