So...I was looking through old(er) photos and I came across these photos that a wonderful photographer and dear friend, Christal Bridge took for me. I hadn't posted them because life has been just crazy and I have tried to concentrate all of my time on the photo shoots that I have been doing and editing/posting those first.
I realize that it has been over 4 months since the birth of my second baby, and even longer since these were taken... but as I looked through these images, I couldn't help but smile and remember these sweet little moments I had with my first son that is no longer a baby....
I wanted to share them with you.
So here it goes, my MATERNITY pictures... Enjoy :D
[photos by Christal Bridge Photography, edited by me]
Thank you, Christal, for these beautiful images!
check out her amazing work, here.

















absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! That last one is stunning of you!
ReplyDelete