I rarely ever do solo shoots. especially when I am the one in front of the camera...
being a photographer, I don't find myself in this situation very often, and when I do, I feel very...awkward. I just picked a couple to share with you, and the rest are of me and my special little buddy.
being a photographer, I don't find myself in this situation very often, and when I do, I feel very...awkward. I just picked a couple to share with you, and the rest are of me and my special little buddy.
my co-model had just woken up...so just a little sleepy... but once he was awake, he was as happy as can be
These images are so precious and priceless to me. Thank you Marianna! you are fabulous!
xoxo







I absolutely love how you edited them and I just love how these turned out so cute!!!! You look amazing after having 2 kids!! and your babies are too cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful megumi!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, that is nice that you took the time to have pics taken of you and your little one. :) Such beautiful photos! My favorite is the second to the last one. :) You are beautiful and I like the way he is looking at you.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are darling! You look beautiful and I love your outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDelete