2.15.2012

Baby Griffin.

First of all, how cute is his name?! I love it. and I LOVE him! Griffin was the calmest, most cooperative baby that I have ever worked with, so naturally, there were tons of good photos to choose from....... hence, the over load of photos. It was such a fun shoot! I also loved that we got to hang out with his parents too. Enjoy this little bundle of joy.





6 comments:

  1. That little one of him smiling in his sleep is SO precious!!! You're so talented Megumi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! I think I left a comment on your vday post but it was meant for THIS post. although your vday post is cute too! haha I'm lost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love Brett and Summer!!! This makes me so happy. Great pics Megumi! I can't wait to meet Griffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Great subjects. You are very talented, these look professional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby. Gorgeous pictures. It's like he was a doll that you could position however you wanted and he just stayed that way. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Megumi! There are so many good photos! I think my favorite one is the one where he has his arms folded with the beanie that is light brown and white. I also like the one of him in the basket by the bed.
    He is adorable Summer and Brett! :)

    ReplyDelete