This cute family and I have been corresponding and planning this shoot for months, and when the day finally came to take their photos, it
rained! Not just a pretty little sprinkle here and there, but full on down pour - without much of a warning, I might add. It had been a rainy week, but that day was especially bad...Since their stay in Hawaii was short and there wasn't much room for rescheduling, we sucked it up and went for it. I think considering the conditions we had to endure, the shoot went really well, and the photos turned out so great! Their little kids were just the cutest. enjoy these photos :)
Thank you family, for being such troopers in the rain! hope you like the end result :D and I really really hope that the rest of your stay on the island went
much better than the days leading up to it. much Mahalo!
xoxo
Megumi
No comments:
Post a Comment