For me, as a photographer, the hardest thing to do is give up control of the camera - whether for my own family pictures or pictures of myself. If I could, I would just do them all myself, but there are times when it's just not physically possible. The next best option...? a fabulous photographer friend and a photo shoot trade :D My talented friend, Marianna of Marianna Ah Quin Photos, took our family photos this year for us. I had done her maternity photos earlier this year and this was a little session trade we had been planning for a while. I edited all of the images, but she did such a great job photographing our family! I love them all. Thank you so much Marianna!!!
1.09.2013
Family Pictures 2012.
For me, as a photographer, the hardest thing to do is give up control of the camera - whether for my own family pictures or pictures of myself. If I could, I would just do them all myself, but there are times when it's just not physically possible. The next best option...? a fabulous photographer friend and a photo shoot trade :D My talented friend, Marianna of Marianna Ah Quin Photos, took our family photos this year for us. I had done her maternity photos earlier this year and this was a little session trade we had been planning for a while. I edited all of the images, but she did such a great job photographing our family! I love them all. Thank you so much Marianna!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














You are so welcome dear friend. Anytime you need a crazy photograhper I'll be there :)I loved taking photos of your family. Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteyou are the best! ♡
DeleteGorgeous photos! You made your friend's job a lot easier considering you have such a gorgeous family, though! ;) Is she related to Jarom Ah Quin, by chance? He served his mission in my family's ward like 4 or 5 years ago, and gave us a tour of the PCC when we went to Hawaii around that far back too! Small world, if so!
ReplyDeleteThank you Megan!! Marianna is actually married to Jarom's older brother!!! What a small world! That's so crazy that you know him.... They are such great people, I love their whole family!
DeletePS Any plans on visiting Hawaii this year??? ;)
Wow, that is sooo funny! Definitely a small world! My family loved Elder Ah Quin, pass on the word that Ed and Beth Thomas and family say hello! :)
DeleteAnd yes, we are planning on going to Maui for a week in June, and may pop over to Oahu for a few nights too! Will you guys still be there then?