6.02.2014

The Calderons



I learned two things about myself during this particular shoot. 1) Lifestyle sessions are my favorite,  especially in gorgeously decorated houses like theirs, 2) I enjoy taking photos of pets. Number 1 was a more of a confirmation, that I really enjoy these types of sessions the most, and since this was my first time taking photos of pets, I didn't realize how enjoyable it really is to photograph animals! Since this photo shoot took place they have added another cute dog to their family, a Siberian husky! --wish I could have photographed him too!






2 comments:

  1. Megumi, these pictures are seriously amazing! I think lifestyle photography is definitely your thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christal!! I definitely love it. It's hard to finally find my niche and then to have to move and start all over again from basically the beginning. This move has given me a lot of time to think about where I want to take my photography, though, so it has been good in a sense. Now, just trying to figure out how to get there.... :)

      I love seeing all your new photography stuff - especially your photos of Leo, they are my favorite.
      Love you and miss you, dear friend. xo

      Delete