8.14.2010

Jenny | Maternity

I had the pleasure of doing a maternity photo shoot for the Buck family.
Jenny makes such a cute pregnant mama! She is 35 weeks pregnant with a boy - What a lucky guy to have such great people as his parents!
I had so much fun shooting these two.

merged1

IMG_4337w

merged3

IMG_4283w

merged2

IMG_4282w

IMG_4288w

merged4

They have a cute name picked out for their baby, but NO one is supposed to find out until he comes, so for now, he is "Baby B"....

IMG_4347w

IMG_4359w

IMG_4468w

merged5

IMG_4523w

Jenny and Randy, Thank you so much for letting me do this shoot with you! I had such a great time! I know that you will be such great parents to your new baby! Best of Luck!!

Love,
Megumi

1 comment:

  1. Really great Job on these! I love the colors and all the cute little props. Can't wait for more of your photoshoots to come!

    ReplyDelete