8.26.2010

Lindsey and Peter: Wedding Reception | Wedding Photographer

One of my really good friends got married last weekend!
She had a beautiful garden party for a reception. Even though I was not the photographer for their wedding, I couldn't help snapping a few shots of this gorgeous night.

wedding1

wedding2

wedding3

IMG_5514w

IMG_5543w

IMG_5535w

wedding5w

wedding6

Daddy/Daughter Dance
IMG_5621w

Their first dance:
IMG_5638w

IMG_5652w

IMG_5700w

IMG_5750w

Bouquet throw:
IMG_5801w

wedding7
{caught by the groom's sister!}

Bride and Friends:
IMG_5794w

The beautiful Bride:
IMG_5843w

With my old roommates:
Diane
IMG_5857w
{Photo taken by Courtney}

Courtney
IMG_5867w
{Photo taken by Rachel}

Congratulations, Lindsey and Peter, on this very special day!!
You two are so cute and perfect for each other! I wish you all the happiness in the world for your future together! Best wishes!

xoxo
Megumi

2 comments:

  1. They look so in love, it makes me happy!!!

    Also, it makes me happy to see all those familiar faces in those last few pictures! (inc. my former roommate Ellen, aww!) Good times in the BYU 128th ward! Thanks for posting these for those of us who weren't able to make it to the reception. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I really like the dance pictures, and you captured the action of the bouquet toss perfectly :) Oh, and I noticed the flowers that you made for her veil, right?? It turned out really cute!!

    ReplyDelete