I had the pleasure of photographing these great kids! I've known the Bellini Family for a few years now, and I love their rocker/biker style! They are AWESOME!!
This is Kalena, a gorgeous girl! She was so easy to work with and such a great model!

she's a princess by day, and a tomboy by night! She's my kind of girl!!


This is Kendi, her handsome big brother. He is an athlete and hard-core biker!
This family is just too cool for their own good!!



And together, they really get along great!! -which is nice for their parents, I'm sure...








I can't get over how cute and gorgeous this little girl is!!

and this little heart-breaker, don't even get me started... ;)


They are just such fun, adorable, cool, amazing kids! I love their whole family!!

Thanks for letting me take these pictures!! I had a blast! hope you did too :D
xoxo,
Megumi

she's a princess by day, and a tomboy by night! She's my kind of girl!!


This is Kendi, her handsome big brother. He is an athlete and hard-core biker!
This family is just too cool for their own good!!



And together, they really get along great!! -which is nice for their parents, I'm sure...








I can't get over how cute and gorgeous this little girl is!!

and this little heart-breaker, don't even get me started... ;)


They are just such fun, adorable, cool, amazing kids! I love their whole family!!

Thanks for letting me take these pictures!! I had a blast! hope you did too :D
xoxo,
Megumi
Thanks, Megumi chan!!!!!! I looooooved the pictures!!!! They are beautiful!!! My kids looked like models!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! These are AMAZING!!! Their kids seem so much more grown up than I remember :) I love their biker outfits and the pictures of them together are so cute! I was trying to pick some favorites, but I love them ALL!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteMegumi you did an awesome job!! These kids are really adorable!! I love their outfits and poses. :)
ReplyDelete