It's been exactly 3 weeks since this precious little one joined our family.
I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while now, but haven't been able to get them edited til now. This is Kaiyu 4 days old.
**All of these hats and accessories are handmade**details at bottom**
I can't get enough of this little guy.
**HATS: My amazing little sister made the Sockmonkey set (shoes, diaper cover, tail, hat), and the beige and white striped hat. {Thanks Yoko!!!} The owl hat (and the matching gray hats from the previous post) were made by me.**











These are fantastic! Kai is darling!! And seriously with that monkey tail! ? Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my! He is so precious! I love the little monkey outfit and his cute booties. I'm glad you used my picnic basket too. :)
ReplyDeleteI could look at these pictures all day! He is absolutely perfect!! I especially love his pouty lips in the one picture :) I'm glad everything fit him. Your owl hat is so cute - I love the colorful yarn!! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! He is precious. I love the owl hat Megumi, how much would it take for you to make me one and ship it to me :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little guy!!! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteOh what an adorable and precious newborn! I love his slanted eyes! :) I also love all the cute hats and acessories you and your sister made, good job to you both! And good job on the photos. :)
ReplyDelete