6.02.2011

A Quick Sneak.

Chad and Matt have been buddies for a long time. When Matt and Tazbaa came to Hawaii on vacation, they asked me to take some photos for them. And I'm so glad they did! They are such an adorable couple and such wonderful people.

These are just a few of the shots from that day.






There will be more gorgeousness coming your way.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! I looove all the green in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I love that first picture so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so GOOD! You did a really good job! I love these pics of my sis-in-law and her husband, they are so cute and attractive. :) I wish we were in Hawaii so you could take our family photos, I'd pay you more than you would ask for. :)

    ReplyDelete